Astro love secrets

astrology compatibility reading

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Astrology - Full Moon to New Moon - From Darkness into Light Video.

Astrology - Full Moon to New Moon - From Darkness into Light
Astrology - Full Moon to New Moon - From Darkness into Light Today is a very intense Full Moon in Scorpio. With many planets in fixed signs, this may be a very emotional time for you. Full Moons bring things out into the open. It's time to clean the slate and to free yourself from old fears and traumas from the past. We are moving into a New Moon in playful Gemini - which is exactly the opposite energy to this Full Moon in Scorpio. Gemini is playful, inquisitive, fast-moving and wants to have fun! I hope you will join me to see how to navigate these astrological frequencies and use them to your advantage! NEWS!!! I post almost daily on INSTAGRAM: barbaragold111 I hope you will join me on my travels and enjoy!!


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aries Horoscope 5 Apr 2024

Aries Horoscope 5 Apr 2024 AstroSage.com Daily Horoscope     •     April 5, 2024, 7:52 am AstroSage.com, ...